Safelane Swim Lane Line
The Smart Choice for the Safety of Your Swimmers
Uniquely designed-designed to fit most pools, Safe Lane helps provide additional injury protection for all swimmers- especially those who are inexperienced or novice level, blind or sight-impaired, disabled or with special needs, or competitive backstrokers . It attaches to a pool’s lane lines, resting firmly against the side of the pool to help lessen the impact of wall collisions. Safe Lane is an easy-to-use-and-store safety product that every pool will want to have on hand.
- Reduces impact at wall by up to 300%
- Simple set-up and removal
- Lightweight and portable for events at other pools
- Easily folds and stores well when not in use
- Patent-pending design uses materials that will not tear,stretch, or crack
- Fits most pools
- Constructed with a sturdy 18-ounce vinyl coated polyester, Safe Lane is waterproof with a high resistance to chemicals and UV rays.
- Measures 80 inches in length, and is recommended for use in pool lanes up to 108 inches wide.
- Patent Pending
Product Installation and Use: Within minutes, add peace-of-mind for parents, coaches, and all swimmers with a pool that puts safety at the forefront. Just follow these simple directions for installation
- Add water into Safe Lane water valve
- Inflate it with air using the mouthpiece
- Attach it to the lane line using the easy tethering system included