Colorado Aquagrip Touchpad 60"
60in x 22in Touchpad (152.40cm x 55.88cm)
Recommended for lanes 66 to 84 inches wide
Get a grip on every start and turn! CTS AquaGrip® touchpads feature the patented AquaGrip® texture over the foundation of a tough plastic backbone.
The AquaGrip® touchpads combine the best starting and turning surface available with the proven design that all Colorado Time Systems’ touchpads have used for over forty years. They respond to a touch that’s remarkably light – but provide a push-off that’s thoroughly firm. AquaGrip® touchpads have all-plastic construction that is tough and durable, yet their textured, non-skid surface is gentle on swimmers’ hands and feet. The solid quarter inch plastic backbone, molded one-piece connectors and non-corrosive finish provide long-lasting reliability.
- Easy to Install, Stays in Place
Set-up is easy, thanks to our universal mounting system customized for your pool. They hold your AquaGrip® touchpads in place without hardware or holes (in most pools) and prevent unwanted vertical and lateral movement. Best of all, you don’t need any tools. Our AquaGrip® touchpads can even be left in the water for the duration of a meet.
- Sensitive to the Lightest Touch
Dependable, internally sealed switches record even the lightest swimmers’ touch on the fully active face of all CTS AquaGrip® touchpads, and also along the top edge of gutter-mounted pads. You get an accurate finish every time with no “dead spots.”
- A Perfect Size for Every Lane
At Colorado Time Systems, we will help you select the perfect AquaGrip® touchpad for your facility. Choose from standard-sized flat wall or gutter mounts. Custom widths are available.
- All of our AquaGrip® touchpads have an internal full face switch.
- Top edge switch on gutter mount touchpads.
- Most of our touchpads are available with either our standard non-skid surface, or our patented AquaGrip® surface.
- AquaGrip® touchpads are an all-plastic construction, and include a 10-foot cable with molded connector.
- Less than 5vDC on deck power required (electronically isolated at the timer).
- Custom size AquaGrip® touchpads are also available.